Wow, when I saw the exclusive invite I knew I was special, but man, who coulda guessed?!
I like Greg's idea of having a sidebar for recent comments. We can do that as authors but the general public can't. Its particularly useful when we have links to older posts within current posts.
The only downside to that is,there are not that many current posters and the sidebar would illustrate that. I don't know if that helps or discourages people from jumping in.
I don't understand, or maybe I misstated. I was thinking that like the list of recent posts it could also list the most recent comments. Maybe just the last 3 or 5, maybe just the first line followed by a ...
I swear I've seen this in a few places. An example would really help show what I mean.
Yep, that's dull as toast.
SvaraRaderaDT Private Reserve. Invitation Only. $26k TR4 anyone?
RaderaWow, when I saw the exclusive invite I knew I was special, but man, who coulda guessed?!
RaderaI like Greg's idea of having a sidebar for recent comments. We can do that as authors but the general public can't. Its particularly useful when we have links to older posts within current posts.
The only downside to that is,there are not that many current posters and the sidebar would illustrate that. I don't know if that helps or discourages people from jumping in.
I don't understand, or maybe I misstated. I was thinking that like the list of recent posts it could also list the most recent comments. Maybe just the last 3 or 5, maybe just the first line followed by a ...
RaderaI swear I've seen this in a few places. An example would really help show what I mean.
Ok, found one here http://www.blogger.webaholic.co.in/2011/03/recent-comments-widget-for-blogger.html?m=1
SvaraRaderaCan't do it using phone or woulda. If someone would like to try, or I will do it when I get back to office.
I gave it a try (in the side bar at the top) but it appears it's only a link to the widget page you sent...geez, not sure how I screwed that up.
SvaraRaderaI can't figure it out either. Weird.
Raderatest
SvaraRaderaLooks like the comment feed is working, just really delayed as KBZ has said.
SvaraRaderaNevermind, it's updating very quickly now...
SvaraRadera